All Lifeguards at The Innis Arden Swimming Club are responsible for the safety of members in and around the pool. Guards will report to the Head lifeguard and Managers. The general duties and responsibilities of all Innis Arden Lifeguards are described below.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
- Enforce the IASC rules and regulations;
- Perform Lifeguard, First Aid and CPR duties when necessary;
- Maintain a positive and fun environment for Innis Arden members;
- Perform routine chemical tests;
- Maintain a positive attitude under stressful conditions;
- Maintain cleanliness of facility;
- Attend scheduled staff meetings; and
- Teach swimming lessons if additionally qualified.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification before June 29, 2018;
- Have experience with customer service and communication;
- Be organized and willing to learn; and
- Be positive and energetic and bring a sense of excitement to the swim club.
Click HERE for more information about the position.
Be sure to contact Scott Latz with any questions or concerns.